sweet Italian sausage link
1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen bell peppers onions and celery
converted rice, uncooked
celery, sliced thinly
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
chipotle chile in adobo, minced, canned
- Remove casings from sausage.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage; cook 7 minutes until browned an, stirring to crumble.
- Remove from pan and drain.
- Add pepper stir fry mix and remaining ingredients tto pan, and bring mixture to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sausage.
- Cover and lete stand for 10 minutes.