1 (16 ounce) bags
1 (8 ounce) packages
shredded monterey jack cheese
chopped green onion
garlic cloves, finely chopped
white corn tortillas
( you may need more or less depending on how much filling you put into each enchilada)
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
green enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups
shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Mix spinach, garlic, green onions, cream cheese, and monterey jack cheese in large bowl.
- Place approximately 3 tbsp of spinach mixture into the center of each tortilla and roll them up.
- Place filled tortillas side by side seam side down in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix enchilada sauce and sour cream in small saucepan simmer over low to medium heat stirring frequently.
- Cover with Shredded Pepper Jack cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove enchiladas from oven and cover with sauce mixture serve immediately.