honeydew melon, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 (100 g) packages
- Make a light syrop by boiling together water, honey and citrus zest (lemon and orange) in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the melon cubes in a shallow dish and add the syrup. Toss gently to coat melons. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain off syrup (leaving the zest) and add the grapes.
- Place in decorative cups (or not depending what you have). Sprinkle with the Roquefort cheese (or any other blue cheese you like to use).