2 (453.59 g) can
crescent roll dough
( use the regular ones, not the big and fluffy, because they take longer to bake)
- Layout 1 can of crescent roll dough flat in cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Brown sausage and drain. Mix sausage with cream cheese.
- Spread mixture over dough.
- Mix eggs and pour over sausage mixture. Spread cheese over eggs.
- Layout crescent roll dough flat over cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- If I don't have sausage on hand, will use hamburger and season with favorite hot sauce. Also, the original recipe calls for 2 cups cheddar cheese and 3 eggs scrambled (cooked). The baking time can then be cut back to 15 minutes, if eggs are already cooked.