tempeh, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
garlic cloves, minced
minced fresh ginger
carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
bok choy, trimmed and sliced crosswise into 1-inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) cans
sliced water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
scallions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups
snow peas, trimmed and halved diagonally
- Heat the olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add tempeh and cook until browned, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the snow peas.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Add snow peas, cover, and cook until vegetables are cooked but still firm, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove and place on a serving platter, over rice if desired.