orange juice, chilled
unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
1 (1000.0 ml) bottle
diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
473.18 ml mixed fresh fruit oranges, cut into wedges, thinly sliced and halved or 473.18 ml lemons or 473.18 ml limes or 473.18 ml
fresh mint sprig
- In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together chilled orange juice, white grape juice, and cranberry juice.
- Add the lemon-lime beverage; stir gently.
- Fill each of 10 glasses about two-thirds full with ice.
- Divide fruit among glasses.
- Pour juice mixture into glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs. Makes 10 (about 6-ounce) servings.