Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mince or press the garlic, and chop the parsley into fine pieces (or you can cut the measurement and use dried parsley flakes).
- Grate the onion and place in a bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients above, except for the olive oil, and mix together in the bowl.
- Form balls into the size of golf balls and then dip your hand (or brush) in the oil and then rub it on the balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and brown at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- I usually add these to my marinara sauce, but you can eat them many other ways as well!