3/4 cup melted butter or 3/4 cup
shredded cheddar cheese
garlic salt, depends on your taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in milk and 1/2 cup butter just until moistened. Add Cheese.
- Drop batter by tablespoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile, add garlic salt to remaining melted butter.
- Bake buscuits for 6 minutes.
- Remove biscuits, drizzle with garlic butter and return to oven for another 6-7 minutes, or edges are golden.
- After removing from oven but while still warm drizzle with garlic butter again.
- Serve and enjoy!