packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon
wild pacific salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, skinned
fresh ground black pepper
- Coat rack of brolier pan with cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- In small bowl, whisk sugar, mustard, and ginger.
- Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on broiler rack and brush glaze on top.
- Broil (6"from heat) 8-10 minutes or until fish is lightly browned and opaque.
- Serve each fillet on top of a lightly dressed mixed green salad.