unsalted butter, softened
1 3/4 cups
skor toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, icing sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking powder and salt;stir half into butter mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits and remaining flour mixture.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes and dust with more icing sugar, if desired.