14 fluid ounces
- Start by cleaning your vegetables. Cut the cabbage and onion into six lengthwise slices. Cut potatoes crosswise into two pieces.
- In a large pot layer your ingredients in this order: cabbage, potato and onion.
- Pour chicken broth over the top of ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The final step is to add the polish sausage on top of the ingredients. Cover and cook over med. heat until desire tenderness.
- Stir the ingredients so that you do not break the cabbage apart too much. So just be careful in stirring.