2 3/4 cups
2 1/2 cups
strong black coffee, cooled
Pam cooking spray
- Mix the first six dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Mix the last four wet ingredients together in large separate bowl. Blend well.
- On low speed on your mixer, add dry ingredients in three separate batches. After the last batch is added, mix about five minutes more, using a spatula to clean the sides of the bowl from time to time.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Spray Pam on all sides and bottom of 9X13 pan. Sprinkle a little flour over the Pam to prevent batter from sticking.
- Bake about 45-50 minutes in the middle rack of your oven. If you touch the middle of the cake and the dent comes back up, the cake is done or insert toothpick and if it comes out clean it is done. There will be a slight crispyness on the edges. This cake freezes well.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Note: You may use muffin pans and fill a 1/4 measuring cup. Make sure you use Pam and flour in the muffin cups before you fill. Bake about 15 minutes. Makes about 36.
- Servings are for cake.