bulk pork sausage
finely chopped celery
finely chopped onion
9.85 ml butter or 9.85 ml
packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
cooking apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped, 1 cup
- Shape sausage into 8- 1/4 inch patties.
- Cook celery, and onion in butter until tender, but not brown; remove from heat.
- Add water.
- Add stuffing mix, apple, parsley, chili sauce, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing on 4 of the patties.
- Top with remaining patties.
- Press around the edges to seal.
- Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.