( Leftover I used Recipe #191134)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a cookie sheet pan place strips of bacon and bake until crisp.
- Meanwhile heat potatoes in microwave oven for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove bacon set aside. Drain the fat and discard, leaving just a touch.
- Place potatoes on pan and make small indents with the back of a spoon.
- Crack eggs into each indent.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are to desired doneness.
- Carefully place on plates.
- Serve with the bacon.