boneless skinless chicken breasts
( cooked and cubed)
2 (10 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
2 -3 tablespoons
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
( Or frozen veggie mix of choice)
( lightly crushed)
sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- To cook chicken boil or roast and cube.
- Rinse frozen veggies under warm water to defrost.
- Place chicken and veggies in a large mixing bowl and add soup, mayo, sour cream and all seasonings--mix well.
- Grease a 9x13 casseroel pan with Pam.
- Put mixture into casserole dish and top with cheese.
- In a seperate bowl mix crushed corn flakes and butter to make crunchie topping.
- Spoon topping over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degress for 35-45 min, shopuld be bubbly and golden on top.
- Yummy! Enjoy!