olive oil, plus more
celery ribs, sliced diagonally
4 -6 cups leftover cooked brown rice or 4 -6 cups
cooked white rice
polska kielbasa, sliced into 1/4-inch thick pieces
Braggs liquid aminos or
- Heat 3 Tbs olive oil in large deep frying pan, over med-high heat.
- Add onion and stir and cook for about 1 minute;.
- Add celery and stir and cook another minute; add sausage, stir and cook until sausage begins to brown;.
- Add rice and stir. Drizzle more olive oil (about 3 Tbs) over top and stir into rice mixture. Let fry turning every minute or so browning the rice;.
- Add the broccoli and a little liquid aminos to taste. Don't overdo and make too salty. Lower heat and cover and let broccoli cook till tender crisp. Broccoli will be bright green when ready. Do not overcook. Usually takes about 5 minutes.
- Serve with the soy and some pepper to add to taste.