boneless skinless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from skillet.
- To skillet add spaghetti sauce.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti.