2 1/2 tablespoons
healthy choice liquid egg substitute
1 1/4 cups
kraft fat free cream cheese
1 (15 ounce) cans
crushed pineapple in juice
( pour off juice but don't squeeze all the liquid out)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Pour grape nuts over bottom of 9" pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 2 1/2 T sugar and 1/2 t Molly McButter evenly over top and set aside.
- In medium bowl and using electric mixer, cream together all ingredients for illing except pineapple until smooth.
- Fold in pineapple with spoon.
- CAREFULLY pour over crust. If you don't do this slowly, it will push the grape nuts all over the place.
- Bake at 325 for 50-55 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- (259.3 calories per serving & 0 grams of fat).