( not crispy)
shredded swiss cheese
( or to taste)
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
chopped fresh parsley
- Set oven to 425 degrees.
- Set oven rack to bottom position.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Place the bacon in one layer into the bottom of the buttered baking dish, then sprinkle with Swiss cheese (make certain to only use half-cooked bacon for this, do not cook until crisp).
- Break the eggs carefully over the cheese spacing evenly.
- Whisk the whipping cream with cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper, then pour over the eggs.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven the sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; let stand for about 8-10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.