1 1/2 cups
fat-free evaporated milk
1 -2 tablespoon
( can be cut to 1)
whole wheat flour
Splenda sugar substitute
active dry yeast
2 -3 tablespoons
Splenda brown sugar blend
- Place water, milk, shortening, salt, flour, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the raisins at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
- Take dough out after first kneading cycle has finished. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out into a rectangle.
- Spread dough with butter, brown sugar, and
- cinnamon. Roll dough, and divide into two parts.
- Place loaves in two lightly greased 9x5 inch bread pans, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until crust is brown and loaves sound hollow when tapped.