1 (6 ounce) cans
pitted black olives
flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
fresh lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil
- Place the garlic cloves into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and parsley and pulse again until the mix is almost a puree.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice(if using) and salt and pulse until just combined.
- With the processor running, add the olive oil in a stream.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until ready to use.
- Great served with sandwiches, over toast, flatbread, pita chips, etc.