( room temp)
extra-firm silken tofu
( mori nu)
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream the sugars, shortening and margarine for 5 minutes.
- Puree tofu and vanilla in blender or processor until smooth.
- Add pureed tofu to the cream mixture and mix well.
- In separate bowl, SIFT flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix until flour just disappears.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Make cookie dough balls (this recipe should make 16) and flatten them slightly onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for around 9 and 1/2 minutes.