graham cracker crust
cream cheese, softened
( Cool Whip)
Snickers candy bars, chopped
1 3/4 cups
1 (3 1/2 ounce) packages
chocolate instant pudding
- Mix cream cheese and 1 Tbls milk in a bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 2 cups of whipped topping and chopped candy bars, set aside.
- Pour 1-3/4 cups of milk into another bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped topping.