nestle carnation fat-free evaporated milk
egg, well beaten
cooked chicken breasts, chopped, boneless, skinless
celery ribs, thinly sliced
sliced almonds, toasted
green onions, sliced
1 (11 ounce) cans
mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk, orange juice and egg.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until dressing just comes to a boil and begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat. Cover; refrigerate until cool.
- Combine chicken, celery, nuts, dressing and green onion in large bowl.
- Gently stir in oranges.
- Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve over lettuce.