1 1/4 cups
chocolate fudge topping, warmed
2 (7 1/2 ounce) packages
miniature chocolate-covered pretzels
vanilla ice cream, softened
caramel ice cream topping
- Place crushed pretzels in a small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread fudge topping over crust; cover and freeze.
- Set aside 16 chocolate-covered pretzels for garnish.
- Place remaining pretzels in a food processor; cover and process until crumbly.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in ice cream.
- Spread over fudge topping.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Garnish with reserved pretzels.
- Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.