chilean sea bass fillet
( we used a fillet about 1 1/2-inch thick)
( room temperature)
( Japanese bread crumbs)
finely-diced red bell pepper
finely-diced yellow bell pepper
- To make crabmeat crust, whip butter in electric mixer at high speed until it turns white and fluffy.
- Add crabmeat, parsley, red and yellow bell pepper, white pepper, salt, cayenne, and lemon juice until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add Panco while mixing on low speed.
- Roll crust between parchment paper until 1/2" thick.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper and lay fish fillet on top of crust.
- Cut crust along the outline of the filet; discard remaining crust.
- Flip fish over onto nonstick baking pan and peel away parchment paper.
- Broil until golden brown, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Finish cooking in 375 degree oven until fish is moist and flaky, approximately 20 minutes.