100 g fresh peas or 100 g
French beans, trimmed
white wine vinegar
- Bring 200ml water to the boil. Add quinoa and orange juice. Season and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- In another pan, cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water for 4 mins, now add peas and beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- drain and refresh in cold water.
- mix the mustard, oil and vinegar together.
- slice the pear.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and garnish with parsley if desired.