( for frying)
1 (16 ounce) bottles
( I usually do half my wings in Franks or Texas Pete, and the other half with Hooters wing sauce)
- Heat oil, either in deep fryer or deep skillet on top of stove.
- I cut that extra, short little wing piece off each chicken wing.
- Fry the wings in hot oil until the skin is crispy and chicken is done.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Get a large tupperware container, drop in enough wings to cover the bottom, pour desired amount of wing sauce over top, put on lid, and shake shake shake until well coated.
- Continue process until all your wings bathed in hot sauce.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.