1 3/4 cups
smooth 5% ricotta cheese
light cream cheese, softened
low-fat sour cream
unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tablespoons
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- In a food processor, combine ricotta, cream cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar, cocoa, and flour; purée until smooth. Divide among prepared muffin cups.
- Set the muffin tin in a larger pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the muffin cups. (This keeps the cheesecakes moist.).
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips evenly over cheesecakes. Bake for 5 minutes longer, or until marshmallows and chocolate chips begin to melt.
- Remove the muffin tin from its water bath. Let the tin cool on a wire rack. Chill before serving.