toasted chopped macadamia nuts
sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 (7 ounce) bags
sweetened flaked coconut
1 (12 ounce) bags
semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, condensed milk, almond extract, and coconut.
- Using your fingers, press the mixture into balls about 3/4-inch round.
- Place onto sheet trays and let rest at room temperature for 4 hours or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the balls have set up dip into the chocolate to coat evenly and lightly.
- Place onto a sheet pan to dry.