59.14 ml soymilk lite or 59.14 ml
sugar-free coffee syrup
( I prefer caramel but it is completely up to you)
Bisquick, heart smart
118.29 ml unsweetened strawberries (I used frozen, don't know how well fresh will work) or 118.29 ml
any other berries
( I used frozen, don't know how well fresh will work)
2 (2 g) packet
- For Pancakes:.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients until slightly frothy.
- Add Bisquick and stir until mixed. Lumps are ok.
- Heat non stick skillet to medium, medium low and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop batter by scant 1/4 cups and cook on the first side until the pancakes rise a little bit and bubbles begin to break on the surface.
- ONLY FLIP WHEN the bubbles form/break. It will take about 2-3 minutes but don't be tempted to increase the heat.
- Cooking time on the second side is a little less.
- For Syrup:.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes if using frozen berries. Not sure about fresh.
- Stir. Pour over pancakes.