1/4 cup soymilk lite or 1/4 cup
sugar-free coffee syrup
( I prefer caramel but it is completely up to you)
Bisquick, heart smart
1/2 cup unsweetened strawberries (I used frozen, don't know how well fresh will work) or 1/2 cup
any other berries
( I used frozen, don't know how well fresh will work)
2 (1 g) packets
- For Pancakes:.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients until slightly frothy.
- Add Bisquick and stir until mixed. Lumps are ok.
- Heat non stick skillet to medium, medium low and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop batter by scant 1/4 cups and cook on the first side until the pancakes rise a little bit and bubbles begin to break on the surface.
- ONLY FLIP WHEN the bubbles form/break. It will take about 2-3 minutes but don't be tempted to increase the heat.
- Cooking time on the second side is a little less.
- For Syrup:.
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes if using frozen berries. Not sure about fresh.
- Stir. Pour over pancakes.