green pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
red onion, sliced and separated into rings
1 (12 inch)
prepared pizza crust
tender cooked beef, cut into thin bite-size strips
( or shredded)
cherry tomatoes, halved
shredded swiss cheese
parmesan cheese, grated
- Place olive oil in a large nonstick skillet and heat.
- Put in the green pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with the beef, onion and green pepper mixture, and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 400*F. oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizza is heated through.