mild cheddar cheese, shredded
sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
lasagna noodle, prepared
salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown turkey and drain. Add garlic salt, soup and milk and stir together.
- Thaw spinach under lukewarm running water in a colander and squeeze ALL water out.
- Mix cheeses (keep a handful for toppings), eggs, and spinach in a large bowl - it's easiest to mix this with your hands.
- In a large baking dish, layer noodles, meat mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until top is starting to brown and lasagna is bubbly.