59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml
nonfat plain yogurt
real egg substitute
craisins dried sweetened cranberries, Ocean Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first six ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Work butter or margarine into dry ingredients until batter is the size of small peas, using a pastry blender or fork.
- Combine milk, yogurt, and egg substitute in a small mixing bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in sweetened dried cranberries.
- Spread batter into a 9-inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle top of scones with brown sugar.
- Cut into 8 wedges.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove scones from oven and re-cut edges.