1 1/2 teaspoons
spanish smoked paprika
dried ancho chile powder
light brown sugar
garlic cloves, coarsley chopped
large shrimp, deveined but shell left on
scallions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl mix first 7 ingredients, and toss with shrimp to coat.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in 2 large skillets.
- Divide shrimp and cook over moderately high heat stirring occasionally, until curled and white throughout. About 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 the butter and scallions to each skillet and swirl.
- Transfer to platter and serve.