frozen orange juice concentrate
grated orange zest
garlic clove, minced
crushed red pepper flakes
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
green onion, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped
- In small bowl, combine honey with juice concentrate, orange zest, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
- Season lightly with salt.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat margarine and oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, until seared. Turn chicken; cook another 4 minutes until just cooked through.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and cook, turning chicken to coat as sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken breasts with honey-orange glaze spooned over the top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and green onion.