5 1/2 ounces
goat cheese, crumbled
( yellow can be subsituted)
1 1/2 cups
1 (15 ounce) cans
2 (4 ounce) cans
diced green chili peppers, with liquid
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl with spatula beat margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add corn meal, mix till well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each addition until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir till blended, try not to over mix.
- Fold in the creamed corn, chiles and crumbled goat cheese.
- Pour batter in a greased 9x13 baking pan.