whole all-bran cereal
finely shredded lemon peel
carrot, finely shredded
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, cereal, Worcestershire sauce and lemon peel. Add turkey and carrot. Mix well.
- Shape into 8 or 16 meatballs (according to your size preference).
- Brown meatballs in a large skillet with cooking oil.
- Drain off fat.
- Add broth.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Reserving broth in skillet, transfer meatballs to a serving dish; cover and keep warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, yogurt, lemon juice and dill weed.
- Add to broth in skillet.
- Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Serve sauce over meatballs with rice.
- If not serving right away, keep pour sauce over meatballs, cover with foil and keep in a warm (300 degree) oven.