potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
freshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon
dried rosemary, crushed
evaporated low-fat milk
ground black pepper
- Place potatoes and garlic in saucepan.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Return potatoes and garlic to saucepan.
- Beat with hand-held mixer until combined.
- Add cheese, butter and rosemary; beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in evaporated milk until fluffy.
- Season with salt and pepper.