1 1/2 cups
3/4 cup raspberry preserves or 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add Flour, 1 cup coconut and oatmeal; mix together.
- Set aside 1 cup of dough.
- Press remaining dough evenly over the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread raspberry over the dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over raspberry. Sprinkle 1 cup coconut over the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.