( your choice of flavour, I use sage)
onion, finely chopped
green bell pepper, finely chopped
cheddar cheese, shredded
monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice loaf of bread in half lengthwise and hollow out. Place removed chunks in a large bowl.
- Brown sausage, bacon, onion, and bell peppers in a large skillet; drain.
- Mix sausage mixture with bread chunks, milk and cheeses.
- Fill hollowed out loaf halves with sausage and bread mixture.
- Wrap halves in aluminum foil, and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Slice to serve.