lemon & herb seasoning
( rind removed and cubed)
boneless skinless chicken thighs
( could substitute chicken breasts if desired)
1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
( I used 50% reduced fat type)
- Slice potatoes and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl melt butter, combine with lemon herb seasoning, minced garlic and cubed brie. Toss potatoes in butter mixture. Add to crock pot.
- In a frying pan brown chicken thighs. Place on top of potatoes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with chicken broth. Pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle real bacon bits over all.
- Cook for 1hr on high. Reduce temperature to low setting and cook for 4-5 hours more.
- Using slotted spoon ladle chicken and potatoes onto plate -- enjoy.