cooked bacon, cut into large pieces
Avocado, peeled, sliced, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or 2 cups
roma tomatoes, diced
feta cheese, crumbled
cooked chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch slices
( See below for great recipe option)
2 -3 tablespoons
( See below for option)
coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- Chicken Option:Marinate 4 chicken breasts that have been pounded thin a mixture of 2 Tbs olive oil, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 3 Tbs fresh chopped thyme, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper. Let sit at room temp for 10 - 30 minutes. Grill. Use warm or chilled.
- Vinaigrette Option: Combine 1/3 cup white wine vinegar, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, 2 tsp honey, salt & pepper. Shake to combine & add 1/2 cup olive oil. Shake.
- Toss lettuce with vinaigrette of your choice.
- Arrange lettuce on plates.
- Arrange bacon, tomatoes, chicken, avocado & feta on top. Season with salt & pepper & serve.