boneless skinless chicken breasts
( 4 breasts total, 4 ounces each)
plain fat-free yogurt
( or crushed crackers)
- Oven at 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, mustard and ginger root.
- In a second bowl, mix breadcrumbs and seasonings.
- Dip the chicken in the yogurt mixture, then the breadcrumb mixture. Warning, this part is a bit messy --
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam, or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, till cooked through and golden brown.
- Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 protein.