2 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
crumbled blue cheese
finely chopped celery
finely chopped onion
3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or 3/4 cup
- Cut off tomato tops to make caps.
- Scoop out pulp from caps and bottoms.
- Beat cream cheese, blue cheese and sour cream in bowl until well blended.
- Add celery onion and nuts; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe into tomato shells, mounding slightly.
- Replace tomato caps; secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in refrigertor.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.