boneless skinless chicken thighs
rhubarb ginger preserves
1 1/2 tablespoons
salt & pepper
- Prehet oven to 375°F.
- Rinse the thighs under cold water and dry on paper towels.
- Mix together the preserve, mustard and chili flakes.
- Place the thighs in an oven proof dish large enough that they are spread but touching.
- Spoon the Preseve mixture evenly over the thighs.
- Bake in 375F oven for apprx 25 minutes or until the thighs are done.
- If they are not properly browned place under the broiler for a few minute but be careful that you don't nurn them!