light soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons
garlic cloves, minced
1 -1 1/2 lb salmon steaks or 1 -1 1/2 lb
- Mix first eight ingredients in a glass dish.
- I lightly slash the tops of the filets to allow the marinade to penetrate the fish better. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain salmon, reserving marinade.
- Grill for 5 minutes, brush with marinade, turn and grill other side for 5 more minutes. Continue until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Can also be done under the broiler.