1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
garlic cloves, minced
( don't use the chewy type of tofu!)
fresh parsley, minced
fresh parmesan cheese, grated
grated parmesan cheese, for the top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Boil the noodles until al dente.
- Melt butter/margarine in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic, and saute until softened.
- Place milk and tofu in a blender and process until creamy.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a 10-cup baking dish. Top with extra parmesan, if desired.
- Bake until bubbly.