1 (26 1/2 ounce) packages
frozen biscuit dough
1 (6 ounce) packages
brown sugar, firmly packed
pecans, toasted and chopped
- Arrange frozen biscuits, with sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface.
- Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch.
- Pour boiling water to cover over dried apricots, and let stand 10 minutes; drain well.
- Chop apricots.
- Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour.
- Press biscuit edges together and pat to form a 10 x 12 inch rectangle of dough; spread evenly with softened butter.
- Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Sprinkle chopped apricots and pecans evenly over brown sugar mixture.
- Roll up, starting at one long end; cut into 12 (about 1 inch think) slices.
- Place rolls into a lightly greased 10 inch cast iron skillet or a 10 inch round Pan or a 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 375F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center rolls are golden and done.
- Stir together 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 Tablespoons milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; drizzle evenly over rolls.
- Cinnamon-Raisin Rolls: Prepare Apricot-Pecan Cinnamon Rolls as directed, substituting 1 cup golden raisins for 1 (6 oz) package dried apricots.